Master Plan 2007
A preliminary draft Airport Master Plan was prepared in 2006. Following a public participation program and further technical review the Sunshine Coast Airport Master Plan September 2007 was adopted by Council.
An executive summary of the submissions received is detailed within Appendix B of the Sunshine Coast Airport Master Plan September 2007 document.
A downloadable format of the document is available below by clicking on the links. Discs and printed versions of the document are available for collection from the Sunshine Coast Airport Management office, council libraries, and customer service centres at Maroochydore and Nambour.
- Executive Summary [667Kb]
- Introduction [283Kb]
- Aviation Demand Forecast [126Kb]
- Aircraft Aprons [204Kb]
- Passenger Terminal [139Kb]
- Surface Access and Parking [283Kb]
- Runway [113Kb]
- Taxiways [18Kb]
- Aviation Support [278Kb]
- Master Plan [202Kb]
- Environmental Impacts [825Kb]
- Staged Developments [1558Kb]
- Appendices A and B [1826Kb]