Information available on the channel
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; or form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services.
We do not warrant the accuracy of the Content. The Content is provided to you on an AS IS and on an AS AVAILABLE basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the Content and rely on it at your own risk.
On certain Channels we accept listings or information from third parties and when doing so, we accept it in good faith. We do not independently verify the extent to which they are legally authorised, capable or skilled in relation to the listing or information and we will not be liable for the same. We encourage you to conduct your own inquiries as to its quality and appropriateness.
Availability of the channel
While we use reasonable care and skill to ensure the Channel is uninterrupted however it is acknowledged that internet services are subject to interruption, breakdown, viruses, delays, interception, interference and other errors involving communications networks, computer systems,
servers, providers, computer equipment and software which are often outside of our control.
We do not warrant that access to the Channel or the functions within it (e.g. hyperlinks) will be error free, free from defects or harmful code or that any such defects or errors will be corrected. You must take your own precautions to ensure against viruses or anything else such as worms or trojan horses
that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
In relation to any device which you use to access the Channel, we recommend that you obtain, utilise
and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is
specifically designed for the device you use to access the Channel.
collection, storage and use of the details you provide on registration.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Channel. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Channel and/or legal action which may be pursued by us without further notice to you.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of the Channel, you are solely responsible for any use of the Channel through such access, whether authorised or not.
You agree that you will not (either yourself or through any third party):
- engage in conduct that is disruptive or detrimental to us, is unlawful or could cause us to be in breach of any law or to incur any liability;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Channel or any transaction or process being conducted on or through the Channel;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the Channel;
- disrupt, modify or interfere with the Channel or is associated software, data, hardware and/or servers in any way and you agree not to impeded or interfere with others use of the Channel;
- attempt to modify, add, delete or download the channels website and associated files, source code, stored data which is not in the standard publicly available published information set;
- use the Channel for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; and/or
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) to any address mentioned on our Channels or otherwise made available via our Channels.
Other than connecting to our server by a http request using a web browser you may not attempt to gain access to our servers by any means including without limitation by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator whilst using the Channel.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that
relate to your use of or activities on the Channel. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal
activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
If you upload or post information, content, data or otherwise on the Channel then this is done so at your own risk. We reserve the right to review your content from time to time and we reserve the right to remove any of your content if we feel that it is not appropriate, or offensive. Not appropriate or
offensive content includes but is not limited to any content that is sexually orientated, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, and bigoted, incites violence.
By posting your content on our Channel you grant us grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive, unrestricted, worldwide licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, enhance, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, or sublicense any such content (including your identity and information about you) in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorise others to do so.
You shall indemnify us, our employees, representatives and third party service providers from any and all claims and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) which may arise from your content, from your unauthorised use of Content, unauthorised access to the Channel or from your breach of
Links to third party websites
Linking to our Channel is not permitted without our prior permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Additional terms relating to free wifi
- The Free Wi-Fi is provided to you by Sunshine Coast Council (ABN 37 876 973 913) and its partners, Telstra (ABN 051 775 556) and Entag (ABN 66 162 344 738) (together the Provider).
- Do not use the Free Wi-Fi if you do not have the express permission of the lawful owner of the relevant Device.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to limit, restrict or suspend access to or the availability of, the Free Wi-Fi, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason (including for any maintenance).
- You acknowledge and agree to us that:
- access to the Free Wi-Fi is at your own risk and that the Free Wi-Fi is not supplied for the purpose of or suitable for supporting, continuous, uninterrupted, error free network connectivity or large amounts of downloading.
- the Free Wi-Fi provides unencrypted wireless access to the internet and you are responsible for the security of your Device and any transmissions made or received during your access;
- you are responsible for taking any necessary security precautions to protect your
Device against the risks of hacking, viruses, eavesdropping, and all other such
- We do not provide power, information technology advice or assistance to any user of the Free Wi-Fi.
- You must not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Free Wi-Fi.
Termination and suspension
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any Channel (or any service offered through any Channel) at any time. In the event of
Your consumer rights
liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible.
You must notify us without delay of any loss you suffer in connection with the Channel or the Content and you must take all other reasonable steps to minimise your loss.
Subject to Your Consumer Rights, we are not liable, for any loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the time you first used the Channel or Content; for any business-related loss including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, opportunity, reputation or productivity; to the extent that your loss was contributed to by your negligence or breach or any other matter outside our reasonable control (e.g. industrial action or third party equipment, networks, viruses or malware); for any interference with or damage to your computer systems as a result of the connection to the Channel; or for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential loss whatsoever.
To the extent permitted by law, our aggregate liability under or in relation to any act or omission by us or any connected act or omission relating to or connected with the Channel or Content will not exceed one hundred Australian dollars.
Copyright and trademarks
Trademarks used on this Channel are owned by us or third parties. You must not use trade marks on this Channel without the trade mark owner’s consent.
The law applicable to the Channel and to disputes arising out of the Channel is the law of the State of Queensland, Australia.
‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Sunshine Coast Airport Pty Ltd atf Sunshine Coast Airport Trust acting for its and on behalf of its subsidiaries and affiliates. Our ABN is 80 884 271 876. You can contact us at our registered office 10 Electra Lane, Marcoola, Qld, 4564.